Monday, June 22, 2015

enough

i've packed my bags.

i need to get out of DC. i am leaving tomorrow, first thing. i need to get away from them. from Azrael. from the Watchdog.

i can't let them take my family from me. i can't let them hurt my three baby girls, my innocent wife... i can't take any of this any longer. i need to leave. now.

my family can't know where i went. it would tear them apart. all they know is that i am going to stay with a friend for a few weeks. they can't know where i am, it's for their own safety. for their own good. if they knew, they'd search, and then... then Azrael would...

LORD, please don't let them search for me. please keep them in the dark. it's better this way. keep them safe, in your Grace and Glory, protect them from this poor sinner... protect your lambs. it's too late for me. this sheep's already been left behind by the rest of the flock, lost and wandering. even the moons and stars are strange now, and the world seems to have stopped turning, ensconced in blackness. it's ashes. it's all become ashes...

consider this the final post.

No comments:

Post a Comment