Tuesday, March 10, 2015

GATHERED IN YOUR MASSES

DEATH HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED READ MORE BELOW

THEY MAKE WAR FOR FUN HERE IS PROOF FROM DELETED POST
THEY ARE POWER BLIND THEY MUST REPENT

>
>
>
>

"What a show-stopper!" cried Ozzie as we toasted, settled in our usual spot at the Capitol Grille. "I can't believe you actually pulled that off, you sly dog!"

I smirked wryly. Filibustering is nothing to me, speaking as long as possible. Some might call it long-winded. I call it determined.

"Why not?" I asked, swirling my Riesling around its glass. "You know I'm a damn persuasive speaker, Ozzie. How do you think I got where I was today? Good ol' elbow grease, the right attitude, and confidence. It's all about confidence."

Ozzie laughed heartily, half scoffing.

"Confidence? You know as well as I do having the right contacts helps."
"Ozzie! None too liberal of you!"
"I'm only being honest, old sport, you know I kid."

I chuckled. Kidding? Of course he was kidding, that was his strong suit. Then again, so was I.

"In any case," I replied, thoughtfully looking over a cocktail shrimp, "The bill passed through - those extremist bastards will be nice and toasty once those drones hit. And the army strike you suggested as follow-up is genius. Almost chess-like in precision, take out the king, and watch the kingdom crumble. Wish I'd thought of it myself."

"Well Richie," he said, smirking as he leaned back in his seat, "I always did beat you at chess..."

"You can it," I teased, "I threw that last game and you know it!"

"Right. That's why I was Harvard's champion chessmaster and you weren't."
"And why I was busy doing normal things, like picking up sorority girls, going to church, and practicing football."

"You red-blooded American, you," he jabbed sarcastically.

The shrimp found its way into the cocktail sauce, and from this angle it glistened in the light as red sauce clashed with white flesh.

"Close enough," I remarked, smiling as I bit the sea creature off just above its chitinous tail. "So how's campaign planning going for you, about as annoying as ever?"

"Not really," Ozzie responded. "Those nice young ladies from Yale have been doing a bang-up job helping out with that. They're real sweethearts, you know... quite a bunch of bright girls. They'll go far if they keep up their schooling. Probably break some hearts along the way, some of them."

"I don't doubt it," I replied, smiling. "You know, I haven't heard much from my party yet, not since the Primaries... I suspect they might be choosing another candidate over me."

"Something you'll need to fix soon," he pointed out, his fork hovering in the air tenuously.

"Of course," I responded, nodding curtly. "But for right now... let's put work aside, hmm? We barely ever get to catch up. Now, about your wife and kids, how are they doing?"

"Holding up, you know, just like everyone else nowadays... Yours?"
"Can't complain, though to be honest I'm a bit worried about my son Mark, his grades have been slipping..."

>
>
>
>

SUNS SOON SET ON TATTERED EMPIRES

YOUR DAY OF JUDGEMENT IS COMING 

No comments:

Post a Comment